Tadacip is a medical product the main purpose of which is to restore an erectile dysfunction. The drug is used by men. It contains the main active ingredient Tadalafil.
Tadacip is an exact analogue of Cialis. Both medicines have the same medical functions, side effects, contraindications. The difference is that Tadacip is produced in India, and therefore it costs by several times cheaper than the original brand Cialis. Tadacip is registered, patented and certified and meets the international standards of quality and safety.
Tadacip is produced in tablets. The cover is orange. A tablet has 20 milligrams of Tadalafil. The action of Tadacip appears only during the sexual stimulation and a sexual excitement of a man. The blood circulation is increased in the tissues of the penis during the sexual excitement and a healthy and hard erection appears.
In what dose is Tadacip used?
A recommended everyday dose of Tadacip is a tablet of 20 mg. A tablet should be taken with a glass of water. A dose timing – 30 minutes-1 hour before a sexual intercourse. It is allowed taking not more than 20 mg of Tadalafil per day.
Tadacip is not consumed with alcohol. Otherwise, a risk of the side effects grows. The action of a onetime dose of Tadacip lasts for one and a half days (36 hours after the use of the tablet).
- The use of Tadacip with other medicines that treat the erectile dysfunction treatment is prohibited
- Drugs recovering the erectile function including Tadacip are not compatible with medical products containing nitrates
A manufacturer recommends to hold back from the simultaneous use of Tadacip and the following medicines:
- Antibiotics (erythromycin,clarithromycin);
- For the treatment of HIV infection;
Ifchronicdiseasesarepresent, consultaphysician. Perhaps, the use of Tadacip will be restricted or completely prohibited depending on the intensity of the chronic impairments.
- Some of the contraindications are as follows:
- A recent stroke, heart attack (within 6 months before the expected date of the drug application);
- Peyronie’s disease;
- Multiple myeloma;
- Heart failure;
- Physiological deformation of the penis
- The side effects from the use of Tadacip may be caused by the high sensitivity of the male body to the active ingredient Tadalafil. They include:
- Pain in the muscles, back and spine;
- Headaches, dizziness – are observed immediately after the drug use;
- Nausea, dry vomiting;
- Heaviness in the stomach, indigestion;
- Pain in the eyes
The development of the side effects does not need an urgent medical aid. However, if the side effects appear on a regular basis during the use of Tadacip, visiting a doctor or reducing a daily dose will be helpful. Only a severe allergic reaction appeared as a result of the tablet application needs a cessation of the Tadacip use.