Silagra is an exact analogue of Viagra. Both drugs contain the same active ingredient Sildenafil citrate, and therefore an efficiency of these drug is identical.
Silagra is used for the treatment of the erectile dysfunction and has been approved by FDA. The main difference of Silagra from brand Viagra is a cheaper cost of the analogue. It is produced by the Indian pharmaceutical company Cipla that does not invest money in the advertising of this drug, and customers do not overpay for the expenses of the company.
Silagra restores potency in men. Indications for the use may be any disorders of erection:
- Problems with having erection during a sexual intercourse
- Inability to keep erection during the sexual intercourse for a long time
Silagra is a representative of phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors. The action of the drug happens in the following way:
- The blood vessels are dilated
- The blood flow becomes stronger in the penis
- Erection appears (it is kept within entire sexual intercourse until the onset of the natural ejaculation)
In what dose is Silagra used?
The recommended dose of Silagra is 100 milligrams. The pills of Silagra are used 60 minutes before the sexual intercourse. To have an intensive effect, take a pill on an empty stomach. It is not recommended to consume fatty food before using the drug. It may slow down a development of the therapeutic effect.
A pill is entirely swallowed, if needed with water. Do not take more than a pill of Silagra 100 mg per day.
Men at the age of 60 to 65 should take a half of the maximal daily dose of Silagra 100 mg. The optimal dose for aged men is 50 mg per day. If a senior man has problems with kidneys, or liver, it is better to take 25 mg of Silagra per day, or take Silagra 50 mg once in 2 days.
- A simultaneous use of other medical products for the treatment of the erectile dysfunction with Silagra is impossible. Any drugs with nitric oxide enhance the vasodilating action, and this may lead to the side effects
- Do not take Silagra with alcohol or when you are drunk
- If you are taking nitrates or severe vasodilating products, the use of Silagra is prohibited
- Silagra is contraindicated during allergy to any ingredient in the drug
- Leukemia, anemia, myeloma, glaucoma, gastric bleedings prevent the treatment with this drug
The use of Silagra may cause side effects. Medical statistics has found out their short-term duration. Negative consequences are manifested in light or moderate level, and quickly disappear.
The side effects include:
- Digestion upset
- Temporal nasal congestion
- Changed vision (high sensitivity to the bright light, blurred vision, changed colors)
Also may appear a skin rash or itchy skin. If these symptoms appear after taking the pill, you need to do a gastric lavage, take antihistamine pill and go to a doctor.
There are no reviews yet.