Cymbalta may stop a progressing of the depression of any form. This is an antidepressant of the new generation which contains Duloxetine ingredient.
An improvement of the emotional state during depression may be achieved by means of the increased level of serotonin. Cymbalta blocks the reuptake of this neurotransmitter and significantly increases a concentration of serotonin in the tissues of the brain. Duloxetine also increases a concentration of noradrenaline for the additional stimulation of the functions of the central nervous system.
The man characteristics of Cymbalta before other antidepressants:
- A faster improvement of the psychoemotional state in comparison with serotonin reuptake inhibitors
- A pharmacological action is not worse that tricycle antidepressants
- The highest level of the pharmacological safety among all antidepressants
- Minimal or complete absence of the side effects
The action of Cymbalta is focused on the increase of the serotonin level, and therefore a concentration of noradrenaline is slightly increased. Due to this, it is possible to achieve an optimal effect and reduce a chance of hyperexcitement of the central nervous system and a development of the maniac episodes. A medical effect of Cymbalta occurs in 3-4 weeks after the beginning of the treatment.
Another medical effect of Cymbalta is the increase of a duration of the sexual intercourse. Duloxetine is able to increase time of intimacy during the premature ejaculation, and so the quality of the sexual life will be increased.
Inwhatdoseis Cymbalta used?
To treat depression, patients are prescribed a standard daily dose of Cymbalta 60 mg. The pills are used once per day, in the morning, before or after breakfast. It is necessary to follow a regularity of the use of the drug because the absence of the order will reduce a therapeutic effect.
A medical efficiency of Cymbalta is estimated in a month from the beginning of the treatment. If the result is positive, the treatment is continued, and if the effect is low, the dose of Cymbalta is temporarily increased by two times.
The daily dose of Cymbalta 120 mg should be divided into 2 parts. The first part of Cymbalta 60 mg is used in the morning, and another part of Cymbalta 60 mg is used in 10-12 hours.
- If you decided to finish the use of Cymbalta or your doctor made a decision to stop the treatment, avoid a sudden cessation of Cymbalta. Lower the dose gradually within 2-3 weeks, and then completely stop the use. A sudden cessation of the treatment may enhance the symptoms of the depression and the side effects may appear
- It is strictly contraindicated to take Cymbalta with MAO inhibitors. Their action is increased, and so the level of serotonin may grow up to the critical value, and this may cause serotonin side effects
- If you have chronic diseases of the cardiovascular system, kidneys, liver, organic diseases of the brain or central nervous system, consult a specialized doctor before using Cymbalta
In some cases, the use of Cymbalta is accompanied by the side effects such as: increased blood pressure, tachycardia, nausea, dizziness, insomnia, and dry mouth.
The side effects may be light, and this will not affect the efficiency of the therapy.
There are no reviews yet.