Kamagra is a drug for the treatment of the erectile dysfunction and produced by the Indian company. It has a high quality, a low cost, and is not worse than its main competitor Viagra. Kamagra contains the same active ingredient as Viagra, Sildenafil citrate. That is why, these two drugs are absolutely identical and have similar therapeutic characteristics.
Kamagra may return a strong erection for several hours. Sildenafil enhances biochemical processes in the body which cause erection. But it is not able to find and remove a cause of the disease, and therefore besides the use of Kamagra, a man should have a medical examination at urologist’s.
One of the main advantages of Kamagra is its action during any forms of the erectile dysfunction. You may take Kamagra if an erection disorder is related to stress, cardiovascular diseases, depression, neurological disorders, use of medications, diabetes and others. Regardless of these factors, a pill of Kamagra will help you to have sex and have a strong erection.
In what dose is Kamagra used?
To be in a good shape, Kamagra should be used every day. A pill acts for 4-5 hours, an optimal time required to have sex. Sildenafil is not active the rest of the time, and therefore the Kamagra pills are used before having sexual intercourse.
If you decided to improve potency before sexual intercourse, it is necessary to take a pill of Kamagra 100 mg about one hour before having sex. Take the drug on an empty stomach with a full glass of water.
If you have eaten recently and had fatty food, a dissolution of the pill will take more time, and you will feel the action of the drug in 1,5 hours.
Kamagra 100 mg may be used once per 20-24 hours. Senior men over 65 years old are recommended to take either ½ of Kamagra 100 mg (50 mg of Sildenafil), or to take it not every day.
- Do not take Kamagra 100 mg more than once per day even if you do not like the length of the drug action. The overdose may cause serious side effects that will prevent you from having sex
- If you have a severe deformation of the penis or physiological affection of the penis, do not take Kamagra. Consult an urologist
- If you are taking medicines containing nitrates, do not use Kamagra pills. Their interaction is not recommended because it may cause an arterial hypotension and even death
- Kamagra may be used in 10-12 months after having myocardial infarction or stroke
- If you have heart failure, severe arrhythmia, bradycardia, angina, angle-closure glaucoma, the use of Kamagra is contraindicated
Headache and dizziness are the most common side effects during the use of Kamagra. If the maximal daily dose of 100 mg is not exceeded, the side effects appear seldom and in men who have high sensitivity to Sildenafil.
However, if you experience itching, burning of the skin, redness or signs of urticaria, stop taking Kamagra.