Caverta is Generic Sildenafil citrate from the Indian pharmaceutical company Ranbaxy. This is a cheap but very effective medication for the treatment of the erectile dysfunction symptoms.
Men who are not able to have erection during a sexual intercourse may take a pill and have the best and unforgettable night in life. Caverta causes a strong blood flow to the penis during the sexual arousal. The cavernous bodies are filled out, become firmer, and a man has erection.
Due to the continuous stimulation during the sexual intercourse, a high blood pressure is kept in the blood vessels of the penis, and therefore erection disappears after having orgasm. Even if you sexual intercourse lasts for 2-3 hours, Caverta will maintain erection. On the average, Caverta may work within 4-4,5 hours, and then the concentration of sildenafil drops in the blood and the effect is reduced.
The main advantage of Caverta is the use of the pills within entire life. This medicine does not cause an addiction, or tolerance, and the effect will be the same.
In what dose is Caverta used?
Caverta is produced in pills of red color which may contain 25 mg, 50 mg, or 100 mg of the active ingredient Sildenafil citrate. A wide choice of doses helps men to select the most optimal dose of Caverta for their medical case.
- Men of senior age and with diseases of kidneys/liver should take daily/one-time dose of Caverta 25 mg
- A standard therapeutic dose of Caverta is 50 mg per day for men with no contraindications
- If Caverta 50 mg does not cope with the task and your erection is not strong, the daily dose may be increased up to 100 mg per day
It will be enough to take Caverta 50 mg several times to know what dose works better for you. If severe headache or dizziness appeared, the dose should be reduced; if the effect is weak, the dose is increased.
The pills Caverta are used entirely, swallowing with a glass of water. They act in 45-50 minutes, and therefore take Caverta one hour before intimacy. The drug will work during the sexual stimulation and will help you to have a strong erection.
- If you have severe form of arrhythmia, angina, heart failure or have recently had a heart attack/stroke, the use of Caverta is contraindicated. The load to the cardiovascular system is increased during the sexual intercourse
- The use of Caverta may be contraindicated in case of the penis deformity. Consult a urologist
- If you abused alcohol within the past 6-8 hours, the use of Caverta is not recommended. It may cause an allergic reaction. The interval between the use of alcohol and Caverta should be 12 hours
Headache, pain in back, slight blurred vision, increased sensitivity to bright light, heart palpitations are the side effects peculiar for men who take Caverta for the first time.
If you take Caverta on a regular basis, the side effects do not appear, or are light.